Boerne Trusts Lawyer
Every family is different. A comprehensive estate plan will help you make sure your assets are preserved for your family. If your situation warrants it, a trust can be used effectively for wealth preservation, optimization of your tax position, financial protection of your loved ones, and generosity toward causes that are meaningful to you.
A trust is an estate planning instrument that takes assets from your personal estate and puts them into a separate entity. There are many kinds of trusts; some are relatively simple, and others are highly complex. If you are thinking about establishing a trust or changing an existing trust, talk to an experienced lawyer who can help you maximize the potential benefits.
Bexar County Attorney For Living Trusts, Family Trusts And Testamentary Trusts
At the law office of Reed Greene, M.P.A. Attorney at Law, I work with individuals and families to develop estate plans that are tailored to their exact circumstances, offering highly strategic preparation for the future. I can help you understand whether the establishment of a trust will help you achieve your goals. I have extensive experience with many types of trusts, including:
- Family trusts that can preserve your assets for your family
- Marital trusts that will protect a surviving spouse
- Freestanding trusts and testamentary trusts, which can be set up in your will for the benefit of your children and/or your grandchildren
- Living trusts such as gun trusts and more sophisticated trusts
- Pet trusts, which will provide protection for your animals if you pass away
As your attorney, I will work directly with you and your family and make sure all your concerns are addressed.
Contact Me To Learn More | Free Consultation
If you are seeking a knowledgeable trusts attorney in Boerne, Texas, contact me for a free consultation. I welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family.