Boerne Probate Lawyer
Probate is the court-supervised process of settling the claims of an estate and distributing assets after the death of a loved one. It can be an emotional process, especially when parties have conflicting interests or the deceased's will is not clear about who should receive what.
Estate litigation can refer to a variety of contentious estate matters in which attorneys get involved. If you are in need of assistance with probate, a will contest or another form of estate litigation, I am here to help.
Bexar County Estate Litigation Attorney
I am Boerne probate attorney Reed Greene. At the offices of Reed Greene, M.P.A. Attorney at Law, in Boerne, Texas, I help clients throughout the San Antonio area who are facing challenges, either technical or emotional, in the administration of a family member's estate. I handle cases related to:
- Will contests
- Trust disputes, which can involve beneficiaries, trustees and other parties
- Disputes over creditor claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Testamentary capacity disputes, sometimes referred to with phrases like, "being of sound mind"
- Disposal of estate assets and fraud
- Numerous bases for challenging the executor or administrator of an estate
Every situation is different and should be treated as such. As your lawyer, I will make sure your case gets the attention it deserves.
Contact Me For A Free Consultation
I offer a free consultation to potential clients. Contact me to discuss your needs with regard to estate administration and probate litigation.