San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer
Texas DUI Sex and Drug Crimes Attorney
If You Are Charged With a Crime, Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you know what a frightening, even humiliating experience it can be. You may be worried about your future. You may be concerned that you will go to jail, or face steep fines. You may feel pressured to plea. You may not know where to begin.
Your first step is to call me, Reed Greene, Attorney at Law, in San Antonio, Texas. With more than 17 years of criminal defense experience, I am prepared to fight for you and ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way. Being charged with a crime does not make you automatically guilty. Contact me today and let us get started on preparing your defense right away.
Aggressive Felony and Misdemeanor Defense
I will be an aggressive advocate for you if you are charged with any non-capital felony or misdemeanor, including, but not limited to:
- Violent crimes, including homicide/murder, assault, aggravated assault
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, indecent exposure and failure to register as a sex offender
- Crimes against property, including robbery, aggravated robbery, burglary and theft
- Crimes against children, including sex crimes, aggravated kidnapping, abducting a child, abandoning or endangering a child and interference with child custody
- Injury to a child, elderly individual or disabled individual
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, possession for sale, drug manufacturing, drug trafficking/distribution and prescription fraud
- White-collar crimes, including fraud, insurance or welfare fraud, internet crimes, bribery and forgery
- DUI/DWI, including first-time offense DUI/DWI, multiple offense DUI/DWI and felony DUI/DWI
- Traffic violations, such as reckless driving, driving without a license, speeding and running a stop sign
It is critical to understand your rights and options before making any decisions or saying anything to police officers or investigators. The sooner you contact me after you are charged, the sooner I can begin investigating your case, identifying weaknesses in the State's evidence against you and building an effective defense strategy for you.
In more than 17 years of criminal defense practice, I have represented over 500 clients and tried over a dozen cases. I am not afraid to take your case to trial if that is necessary to protect your best interests, and I have the experience it takes to pursue every step with skill and confidence.
What's at Stake? Your Future.
Being charged with a crime, whether a felony or misdemeanor, is serious business. A conviction could result in jail time, hefty fines and costs, loss of the right to vote, difficulty in finding employment and a criminal record that follows you forever. In addition, you can lose your driver's license and your insurance rates will go up, or be cancelled altogether. With so much at stake, you need a lawyer who will vigorously attack the prosecution's case from all angles and whose main duty is to you and protecting your rights.
Contact an Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
For aggressive and committed criminal defense representation, contact me for a free consultation today. Located in Boerne, Texas, I defend clients throughout the San Antonio area, including Bexar County, Kendall County and Medina County. My law office is open 8 to 5, Monday through Friday, and Saturday appointments are also available by appointment.