Boerne Gun Trusts Attorney
The National Firearms Act (NFA) provides strict regulation of machine guns and other "Class III" weapons. Selling these weapons — or simply transferring them to a family member through your will — involves a significant hassle and a real financial cost. In some cases, this inconvenience can be avoided by establishing a gun trust or a specific type of business entity.
My firm can help you understand the benefits of these tools and develop a tailored strategy to help you reach your goals. Whether you are concerned about protecting your Second Amendment rights or focused on streamlining your service to your customers, I welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Advice Regarding Gun LLCs In Bexar County
At the law office of Reed Greene, M.P.A. Attorney at Law, in Bexar County, Texas, I advise and represent gun dealers who wish to sell or manufacture firearms, as well as citizens who wish to pass on Class III firearms to their families without having to pay a $200 stamp fee for each gun. Specifically, I can help you:
- Form a limited liability company (LLC) with a federal firearms license component — a "gun LLC" — or another type of entity
- Establish a gun trust that can provide for the smooth, cost-effective transfer of firearms and dramatically cut down the time it takes to register automatic weapons as well as weapons that are not regulated by the NFA
- Address firearms in the context of a comprehensive estate plan that provides asset protection and other benefits for you and your family
- Permit and possession issues
- Defend yourself against gun-related criminal charges
Ignorance of federal firearms laws can lead to serious consequences. Talk to a knowledgeable lawyer if you have questions.
Contact Me For A Free Consultation
Are you seeking a Boerne gun trusts lawyer with many years of relevant experience? Contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.