If you are looking for a lawyer to help you solve a problem, prevent a problem or protect an opportunity, it is important to hire someone you trust, someone with a level of experience you feel comfortable with. Your attorney should have an excellent understanding of the law while being able to see the big picture regarding your legal situation.
I am attorney Reed Greene. I believe my experience and perspective enable me to offer my clients legal representation that is balanced, intelligent and effective. I invite you to learn more about me and my track record.
Bexar County Attorney For Estate Administration, Probate, Estate Planning And More
At the law office of Reed Greene, M.P.A. Attorney at Law, in Boerne, Texas, I provide legal advice and representation to clients who value exceptional service and who want results. My primary areas of practice are:
- Estate planning, which encompasses the development of personalized estate planning instruments such as wills, powers of attorney, trusts and living trusts
- Estate and trust administration
- Probate and estate litigation, including will contests
- The defense of credit card lawsuits
- Gun trusts and gun LLCs
- Family law
- Real estate contracts and transactions related to residential and commercial property, and representation focused on stopping foreclosure
- Criminal defense
Committed To Personalized Client Service Since 1986
As your attorney, I will handle your legal matters personally. There is no middle man or gatekeeper in my firm; I do not delegate important work to an associate or paralegal. I usually answer my own phone, and I answer my clients' legal questions as they arise. Since 1986, I have been committed to providing excellent service to every one of my clients.
Contact Me For A Free Consultation
Contact me to discuss your legal needs with a Boerne attorney for estate planning, administration and litigation, and meticulous transactional work. I offer a free consultation to potential clients.